November 15th, 2021
In this newsletter I recommend two courses for Christmas cooking:
They are called Sweet Doughs, Christmas Baking with a programme that features four separate items: Chelsea buns, Norwegian Christmas bread, stollen, and mince pies.
They complete my teaching year. Regarding the new year there are courses to view and book, please see the Calendar. here.
- Mon 22nd — 1 Day Sweet Doughs Christmas Baking (3 places)
- Sat 4th — 1 Day Sweet Doughs Christmas Baking (3 places)
- Sun 6th — 3 Day Baking Skills (2 places)
- Thu 10th — 4 day bread baking course, Devon (1 place only)
- Mon 21st — 1 Day Sourdough Baking (2 places)
- Sat 26th — 2 Day French Baking with Sourdough (2 places)
To view and book any of these courses go to: https://www.panary.co.uk/course-calendar-and-booking/
After all, it is the Christmas season, and a day at a cookery class makes a splendid gift. There must be myriads of budding bakers out there!
This newsletter’s BAKER’S TOPIC chimes well with making enriched breads for Christmas. It concerns the addition of fats and oils which, along with eggs, will be the most common enrichment of bread dough.
Have a good Christmas, Panarians, and enjoy the baking.