July 7, 2020
I write to announce PANARY is back in business. Your teacher is calling you back to the fold. Although, with all that lock down baking being done throughout the land, I hope you haven’t all become burnt out.
With the easing of lock down restrictions and the social distancing reduced to one metre plus, the classroom bakery at PANARY is ready for you – only 3 at a time. The website has been altered to say that maximum class size is only 3 students. There will be attention to hand hygiene and I am requesting students to bring face covering. With these safety features coupled to a careful approach to distancing, I am confident we can resume breadmaking courses in safety and style. Only four of us will be in the room – it can certainly be called a tutorial atmosphere.
When lockdown occurred, the courses postponed from March to be rescheduled for July have now almost sold out, with just one place left on Sourdough, July 25th.
I recommend to you the calendar for the rest of the year given below.
- Sat 5th — 1 Day Pizza and Italian Baking
- Sun 6th — 1 Day Wood fired Oven
- Sat 19th — 2 Day French Baking with Sourdough
- Tue 6th — 1 Day Patisserie/Viennoiserie
- Fri 16th — 3 Day Going Professional
- Sat 24th — 1 Day Sourdough Baking
- Thu 5th — 4 day bread baking course, Devon
- Sat 14th — 1 Day Sweet Doughs Christmas Baking
- Sat 28th — 1 Day Nordic-Germanic
Good baking, Panarians.
With best wishes for your health and safety,