April 17, 2019
Another Easter trundles up, this one – like all the others – dominated by the hot cross bun. I also took pleasure in dyeing the red eggs to show students how to make the Greek Easter plaited loaf called tsoureki.
Soon I’m off to France to teach my annual course in Provence. Sad to say, I’m expecting it to be the last one since the owners at Domaine L’Ancienne Ecole have their vineyard on the market.
Note the NEW half-day courses called “Experience”
- Mon 29th — 4 Day “PANARY In Provence” (1 places)
- Sat 11th — Open Afternoon – All Welcome
- Sun 12th — 1 Day Wood-fired Oven (3 places)
- Sat 18th — 1 Day Italian (4 places)
- Sun 19th — 1 Day Sourdough (4 places)
- Sat 25th — The White Bread Experience (6 places)
- Sat 1st — 1 Day Nordic-Germanic (3 places)
- Sat 8th — The Focaccia Experience (6 places)
- Sat 15th — 2 Day French – with Sourdough (4 places)
- Sat 22nd — The British Bread Experience (6 places)
- Fri 28th — 3 Day Baking Skills (5 places)
To view courses and make bookings, visit
Buy Our Bread
We have an online shop for buying our bread made with stoneground flour every Thursday when we bake to stock shops. Our service provides a 24-hour delivery promise.