The complete PANARY course schedule for 2019 appears below. Click the course title for more information or to make a booking. The number in brackets next to the course title indicates the number of places currently available on each course.
Day one of all courses begins at 10am with subsequent days beginning at 9am. The day finishes between 5 and 6pm. Unless otherwise stated, all courses run at Cann Mills, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 0BL.
PANARY 4 hour experiences
New for 2019, these experiences are perfect for individuals, families or small groups who want to get stuck into making, baking, and enjoying homemade bread for the first time.
Under the watchful eye of Master Baker Paul Merry, you are assured of a fun, informative, and tasty morning and still have time to enjoy our Saxon market town of Shaftesbury and beyond.
- Sat 21st — 1 Day Basic Bread Baking (4 places)
- Sun 22nd — 1 Day French Baking (3 places)
- Tue 22nd — British Bread Experience (4 places)
- Sat 26th — 1 Day Sourdough Baking (*COURSE FULL*)
- Sat 9th — 5 day bread baking course, Devon (8 places)
- Tue 19th — Pizza Experience (6 places)
- Sat 30th — 1 Day Sweet Doughs (Christmas) (5 places)
- Sat 7th — 1 Day Basic Bread Baking (4 places)
- Sat 8th — Pizza Experience (6 places)
- Sat 14th — 5 day bread baking course, Devon (8 places)
- Mon 27th — 4 Day “PANARY in Provence” (5 places)
- Sat 7th — 5 day bread baking course, Devon (3 places)