The complete PANARY course schedule for 2021, through to June 2021, appears below.
Click the course title for more information or to make a booking. The number in brackets next to the course title indicates the number of places currently available on each course.
Day one of all courses begins at 10 am with subsequent days beginning at 9 am. The day finishes between 5 and 6 pm. Unless otherwise stated, all courses run at Cann Mills, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 0BL.
Owing to the second Covid “lock down” period introduced in England on November 6th, it has been necessary to cancel those courses listed for November & December 2020.
Provided lock down is not extended, one of those courses, 1 Day Sweet Doughs (Christmas), will be offered on December 12th.
The other cancelled courses – Nordic-Germanic, Basic, and British Basic, shall be re-run in January 2021, dates to be set soon.
OWING TO THE COVID 19 CONCERNS, CLASS SIZE IS REDUCED AND THE MAXIMUM IS NOW 3 STUDENTS.
Masks are being worn.
- Mon 18th — 1 Day Basic British Baking (*COURSE FULL*)
- Sat 30th — 1 Day Patisserie and Viennoiserie Course (1 places)
- Sat 6th — 1 Day Basic Bread Baking (*COURSE FULL*)
- Sat 20th — 1 Day Sourdough Baking (*COURSE FULL*)
- Sat 6th — 1 Day French Baking (2 places)
- Fri 12th — 4 day bread baking course, Devon (4 places)
- Sat 20th — 1 Day Sweet Doughs (Easter) (3 places)
- Sat 27th — 1 Day Nordic & Germanic Baking (2 places)
- Sun 28th — 1 Day Basic British Baking (1 places)
- Sat 1st — 2 Day French Baking with Sourdough (3 places)
- Sat 8th — Open Afternoon – All Welcome (1000 places)
- Sun 9th — 1 Day Pizza and Italian Baking (1 places)
- Sat 22nd — 3 Day Going Professional (3 places)
- Sat 29th — 1 Day Sourdough Baking (3 places)
- Sat 5th — 1 Day Wood fired Oven (1 places)
- Sat 12th — 1 Day Basic Bread Baking (2 places)