The complete PANARY course schedule for 2020 appears below. Click the course title for more information or to make a booking. The number in brackets next to the course title indicates the number of places currently available on each course.
Day one of all courses begins at 10am with subsequent days beginning at 9am. The day finishes between 5 and 6pm. Unless otherwise stated, all courses run at Cann Mills, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 0BL.
REGRETTABLY, THE SCHEDULED COURSES FOR APRIL, MAY, AND JUNE HAVE ALL BEEN SUSPENDED OWING TO DISRUPTION BY COVID-19 VIRUS.
FROM JULY 18th, A NEW PROGRAMME IS OFFERED FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR
- Sat 18th — 1 Day Basic British (4 places)
- Sat 25th — 1 Day Sourdough Baking (3 places)
- Sat 22nd — 1 Day French Baking (5 places)
- Sat 5th — 1 Day Pizza and Italian Baking (5 places)
- Sun 6th — 1 Day Wood-fired Oven (5 places)
- Sat 19th — 2 Day French – with Sourdough (3 places)
- Tue 6th — 1 Day Patisserie/Viennoiserie (5 places)
- Fri 16th — 3 Day Going Professional (5 places)
- Sat 24th — 1 Day Sourdough Baking (5 places)
- Thu 5th — 4 day bread baking course, Devon (6 places)
- Sat 14th — 1 Day Sweet Doughs Christmas Baking (3 places)
- Sat 28th — 1 Day Nordic-Germanic (5 places)
- Sat 5th — 1 Day Basic British (5 places)