The complete PANARY course schedule for 2019 (January – June) appears below. Click the course title for more information or to make a booking. The number in brackets next to the course title indicates the number of places currently available on each course.
Day one of all courses begins at 10am with subsequent days beginning at 9am. The day finishes between 5 and 6pm. Unless otherwise stated, all courses run at Cann Mills, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 0BL.
PANARY 4 hour experiences
New for 2019, these experiences are perfect for individuals, families or small groups who want to get stuck into making, baking, and enjoying homemade bread for the first time.
Under the watchful eye of Master Baker Paul Merry, you are assured of a fun, informative, and tasty morning and still have time to enjoy our Saxon market town of Shaftesbury and beyond.
- Mon 29th — 4 Day “PANARY In Provence” (1 places)
- Sat 11th — Open Afternoon – All Welcome (8 places)
- Sun 12th — 1 Day Wood-fired Oven (4 places)
- Sat 18th — 1 Day Italian (4 places)
- Sun 19th — 1 Day Sourdough (4 places)
- Sat 25th — The White Bread Experience (6 places)
- Sat 1st — 1 Day Nordic-Germanic (4 places)
- Sat 8th — The Focaccia Experience (6 places)
- Sat 15th — 2 Day French – with Sourdough (5 places)
- Sat 22nd — The British Bread Experience (6 places)
- Fri 28th — 3 Day Baking Skills (5 places)
- Sat 13th — 1 Day Basic (4 places)
- Sat 20th — 1 Day Sourdough (5 places)
- Sat 10th — 1 Day Wood-fired Oven (5 places)
- Sat 17th — 1 Day French (5 places)
- Sat 31st — 1 Day Pizza & Italian (5 places)
- Sat 26th — 1 Day Sourdough (5 places)
- Sat 30th — 1 Day Sweet Doughs (Christmas) (5 places)
- Sat 7th — 1 Day Basic (5 places)