Bread making courses in the South West
I’m Paul Merry
I have been involved with craft baking and masonry ovens for over thirty years, and have been teaching courses for fifteen years.
When not teaching, I work as a consultant in traditional baking or am dealing with French wood-fired ovens.
If you live in the South West and are looking for a bread-making course then please click the button below to view PANARY’s course details and schedule. I run my baking courses in a working watermill near Shaftesbury, Dorset.
- Baking courses for beginners and advanced
- Gain insight into the whole process of yeast fermentation
- Learn hand skills from a master baker
- Small tutor group with friendly atmosphere
- Take home your inspired produce
- Tour the working flour mill
Whether you’re an experienced baker or a complete novice, I’m sure to have the right craft baking course for you.
It was a huge privilege and a great pleasure working with you – there could have been no better introduction to the craft of baking. I’m most grateful, and you were also a most generous host too.