Next year’s courses begin in February, and bookings are underway.
However, my Newsletter is for the Christmas season, to draw to your attention my Gift Vouchers. They are an ideal present for a person who you know enjoys cooking and home baking.
They are entirely flexible:-
- the recipient can decide on the actual course to attend
- you create the gift on PANARY website, and secure payment is by credit/debit card via PayPal - all on one simple page
- you can give as much as you feel you can afford – if you give less than a one-day course fee, then the amount you have given stands as a deposit on any course chosen
- they are valid for two years from the date of issue
- they are modern and suitable for this age of leisure activities
To see for yourself please click the following link:-
or simply search “panary“, click through to the website and then find Gift Vouchers in the “Book a Course” menu.
My vouchers are printed on PANARY letter-headed stationery, and sent out in a photographer’s stiff-backed envelope so they arrive in perfect condition. Secrecy can be maintained if you request it, and sending instructions are carefully followed.
I hope this Newsletter is timely, and helps some of you make a decision about gifts.
With best wishes,